Understanding the individual
A tax service as individual as you are – whatever your personal circumstances, we’ll take the strain out of your tax affairs.
The Partners of FKGB have many years of experience in navigating clients through the taxation process and preparing for the future. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances and capabilities are different and, as such, offer a totally personalised service in relation to individual tax compliance and planning.
Income tax and capital gains
Structuring your affairs to ensure you only pay as much income and capital gains tax as you need to.
Ensuring loved-ones and beneficiaries aren’t left with unnecessary tax burdens when your estate becomes your legacy.
Avoiding the pitfalls of differing income tax rates and double taxation costs associated with international earnings.
UK tax liabilities
The UK has one of the largest tax codes in the world. Preparing even the most straightforward tax return can be complicated.
We’ll guide you through the tax deadlines, responsibilities and liabilities arising from:
- Self-employment, partnership or company directorship income
- Investments and savings
- Annual salaries of over £100K
- Land or property lets
- Child benefit if you have an income in excess of £50K
- Overseas income
- Asset disposal (sold or given away)
- Living or working abroad as a non-UK domicile.
As an overseas resident, we will:
- Help you to understand how the UK statutory residence test might affect your circumstances
- Advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of being a UK tax resident
- Advise you on the remittance basis of taxation to minimise UK tax.
Using HMRC approved software, we will prepare, analyse and submit your annual tax return, advising on any potential savings as well as liabilities.
Our fixed-price service offers excellent value for money and includes:
- Filling out and filing of your tax return
- Calculating your tax liabilities
- Liaising with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due
- Negotiating deferred payment plans with HMRC, if you have difficulty meeting the payment schedule.
“Gary Bloch has looked after our personal tax matters and returns for many years. We have found him to be very accessible, approachable and responsive. He is also extremely knowledgeable and professional in all our dealings, providing top class client service and advice. Thank you Gary. We would have absolutely no hesitation in highly recommending Gary for personal tax matters.”