Need Help Forming a Company in the UK?
We’ve been working with start-ups for years and understand the importance of setting your business up on the right footing. Whether you are looking to form a UK limited company or a limited liability partnership, our comprehensive company formation service can take as little as 2-3 hours.
As part of the process, you will receive:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Share certificates for shareholders
- Electronic filing codes for future filing at Companies House.
Register a Company Today
Company secretarial services
Supporting you in your capacity as company director with the administration requirements of Companies House:
- Maintaining your statutory records and share register in-line with the Companies Acts
- Liaising with Companies House on any queries they have
- Production of share certificates, annual returns and minutes
- Assisting with the completion and filing of statutory paperwork.
Providing a fixed administrative address for your business, no matter where or how the company’s operational side may be accommodated. This will enable you to:
- Register your company as a legal entity, even before you have an operational office
- Keep the same administrative address even if your operational location changes
- Retain confidentiality of your private address as company director
- Have any letters, forms and other correspondence delivered to a manned office
- Swiftly deal with HMRC and Companies House documents by authorising FKGB to open, read and act on your behalf
- Receive notification of mail via phone or e-mail, or forwarded to your chosen address.
Giving you access to help and guidance from seasoned professionals who understand the strategic and day-to-day challenges of running a company. We can provide interim or long-term CFO consultancy services.
Click here to learn more about our tailored CFO services.
“FKGB’s service deals with all statutory requirements expected. I would recommend using FKGB for a reliable and cost effective source of independent advice.”